Episodes page currently being reworked.
- Voyage Of Innovation – Part 1 (TEXT)
- Voyage Of Innovation – Part 2 (SESSION 1)
- In the Shadows – Part 1 (SESSION 2)
- In the Shadows – Part 2 (SESSION 3)
- In the Shadows – Part 3 (SESSION 4)
- In the Shadows – Part 4 (SESSION 5)
- In the Shadows – Part 5 (SESSION 6)
- In the Shadows – Part 6 (SESSION 7)
- Spirit of Adventure – Part 1 (SESSION 8)
- Spirit of Adventure – Part 2 (SESSION 9)
- Spirit of Adventure – Part 3 (SESSION 10)
- Spirit of Adventure – Part 4 (SESSION 11)
- Spirit of Adventure – Part 5 (SESSION 12)
- Day by Day – Part 1 (SESSION 13)
- Day by Day – Part 2 (SESSION 14)
- Day by Day – Part 3 (SESSION 15)
- Day by Day – Part 4 (SESSION 16)
- Day by Day – Part 5 (SESSION 17)
- Harmonious – Part 1 (SESSION 18)
- Harmonious – Part 2 (SESSION 19)
- Harmonious – Part 3 (SESSION 22)
- IYMP World Tour #1: Trill (SESSION 23)
- Harmonious – Part 4 (SESSION 24)
- Harmonious – Part 5 (SESSION 25)
- Harmonious – Part 6 (SESSION 26)
- Harmonious – Part 7 (SESSION 27)
- Harmonious – Part 8 (SESSION 28)
- Harmonious – Part 9 (SESSION 30)
- Harmonious – Part 10 (SESSION 31)
- Harmonious – Part 11 (SESSION 32)
- Harmonious – Part 12 (SESSION 33)
- Harmonious – Part 13 (SESSION 34)
- Harmonious – Part 14 (SESSION 35)
- Harmonious – Part 15 (SESSION 36)
- Repercussions – Part 1 (SESSION 37)
- Repercussions – Part 2 (SESSION 38)
- Repercussions – Part 3 (SESSION 39)
- Repercussions – Part 4 (SESSION 40)
- Repercussions – Part 5 (SESSION 41)
- Repercussions – Part 6 (SESSION 42)
- Repercussions – Part 7 (SESSION 43)
- Repercussions – Part 8 (SESSION 44)
- Repercussions – Part 9 (SESSION 45)
- Repercussions – Part 10 (SESSION 46)
- Repercussions – Part 11 (SESSION 47)
- Repercussions – Part 12 (SESSION 48)
- Repercussions – Part 13 (SESSION 49)
- Repercussions – Part 14 (SESSION 50)
- Repercussions – Part 15 (SESSION 51)
- Repercussions – Part 16 (SESSION 52)
- Repercussions – Part 17 (SESSION 53)
- Repercussions – Part 18 (SESSION 54)
- Repercussions – Part 19 (SESSION 55)
- Repercussions – Part 20 (SESSION 56)
- Down Time – Part 1 (SESSION 57)
- Down Time – Part 2 (SESSION 58)
- IYMP World Tour #2: Earth (SESSION 59)
- Down Time – Part 3 (SESSION 60)
- Down Time – Part 4 (SESSION 61)
- Down Time – Part 5 (SESSION 62)
- Down Time – Part 6 (SESSION 63)
- Down Time – Part 7 (SESSION 64)
- Down Time – Part 8 (SESSION 65)
- Down Time – Part 9 (SESSION 66)
- Down Time – Part 10 (SESSION 67)
- Down Time – Part 11 (SESSION 68)
- Down Time – Part 12 (SESSION 69)
1. Voyage of Innovation – Part 1 (TEXT)
2. Voyage of Innovation – Part 2 (SESSION 1)
CAPT Sun and CMDR th’Aenar meet and acquaint themselves with the USS Sagan’s bridge before the crew assembles for a speech from the captain. The crew settles into their new bunks.
Doctor Uhen and Nurse Kotri meet each other and Nurse Emma before they start performing routine crew physicals.
Doctor Vier introduces Chuck to LT CMDR Jarit Del and LT T’ira and (with Lt Naja Alii) they go through the traumatizing process of settling Chuck on the Sagan.
CMDR th’Aenar tasks LT CMDR Ullu to interview security officers for away missions.
3. In the Shadows – Part 1 (SESSION 2)
CMDR Del and LT T’ira meet the IYMPs: Jacob, Tal and Sarza.
Del helps a nervous Chuck settle in.
Day 2, LT CMDR Ullu interviews ENS Leland Patel for a go-to away mission security officer.
Doctor Uhen and Nurse Kotri run a medical emergency simulation in the holodeck to acquaint themselves with each other professionally in preparation for testing the Emma program.
In the hallways, Patel comes across a stuffed toy which disappears in his hands when he picks it up. He reports this to Ullu and when the security footage is examined, it shows nothing in the hallway with Patel. He’s sent to the sickbay for a checkup.
On the bridge, Commander th’Aenar’s mother calls.
While Ullu and Uhen are having lunch in the officer’s mess hall, Jem’hadar soldiers burst in.
4. In the Shadows – Part 2 (SESSION 3)
Korin is introduced to the IYMP students and the group spends some time making art.
Upon returning from a specimen delivery, LT Zizik experiences a transporter accident that splits him into a good version and an evil version. Commander th’Aenar loses his vision. Evil Zizik is taken to security while timid Zizik and th’Aenar head to sickbay.
Back in the mess hall, the Jem’hadar open fire but after moments, they disappear.
In sickbay, it’s discovered that th’Aenar and Zizik are exhibiting massive telepathic activity outside their own awareness.
Security footage shows no Jem’hadar in the mess hall. Ullu delivers evil Zizik to sickbay where it’s discovered that he doesn’t exist. The captain orders all telepathic and empathic crewmembers to report to sickbay.
In the IYMP bay, Jarit, Korin and the IYMPs experience a power outage and ominous growls in the darkness.
It’s determined that the source of these hallucinations are the result of an airborne spore which causes telepaths to project their fears and anxieties to all around them.
5. In the Shadows – Part 3 (SESSION 4)
While Chuck and Naja are working in the engineering lab, they experience a hallucination of a fire.
Waiting for an inoculation to synthesize, the telepaths in sickbay begin to feel the physical effects of the infection. Commander th’Aenar in particular struggles with overwhelming emotions. A plan is formulated to isolate the commander on a shuttle, towed by tractor and watched over by Ferengi (impervious to the telepathic hallucinations) crewmember Crewman Tom.
On the bridge, a Bird of Prey appears and a Klingon captain threatens to destroy the Sagan and opens fire.
Naja and Chuck hunt down the plants in hydroponics that are housing the azulosis spore.
6. In the Shadows – Part 4 (SESSION 5)
Commander th’Aenar is quarantined under the supervision of Crewman Tom.
Patel encounters a civilian who demands to see a crewmember that the computer reports being in sickbay.
A Borg cube appears and after contacting the ship, drones appear on the bridge ready to assimilate.
In sickbay, Sessik has a seizure. T’ira mind melds with him to assist getting his emotions under control.
7. In the Shadows – Part 5 (SESSION 6)
On th’Aenar’s quarantine shuttle, Crewman Tom regales stories to distract the commander.
Patel encounters a group of officers being chased by wolves and has to escort them to the sickbay after they injure themselves in their escape.
As the engineering crew prepares to sterilize the ventilation system, a hallucination hits engineering that blacks out the computer monitors. Only partially affected by the hallucinations, Chuck is able to execute the necessary commands.
The inoculation synthesis complete, th’Aenar receives a hypospray and must wait for the effects in at least 2 hours. Shortly after, th’Aenar experiences a hallucination of the inside of the shuttle freezing over and the commander succumbs to panic. Jarit is beamed over to help him through the experience.
In the sickbay, the crew sees a hallucination of the entire room transformed into the interior of a Borg cube, complete with wandering Borg.
8. In the Shadows – Part 6 (SESSION 7)
As the inoculation takes effect, the hallucinations subside and the patients’ condition begins to improve.
In the evening, the crew takes a collective deep breath.
Sessik approaches T’ira to express his gratitude for her assistance with the mind meld.
th’Aenar contacts his mother.
Kotri and Patel cross paths in the mess hall.
9. Spirit of Adventure – Part 1 (SESSION 8)
03.01.19 – SESSION 8 AUDIO
Following the azulosis outbreak, Korin has a nightmare about the Borg “assimilation” in the sickbay. Over breakfast, he conveys the experience to Jarit.
Sun and th’Aenar have a morning meeting and the captain invites him to join her and Ullu for a holonovel game.
Naja and Jarit have their first serious meeting about Project Blueblood.
T’ira and Naja convene on their collaboration in the disinfection of the ship, the IYMPs and Project Blueblood. Naja then escorts T’ira to spend some time with Chuck. T’ira helps him pick out two plants from hydroponics to take back to his room.
Ullu, th’Aenar and Sun get together for the first part of the holonovel “Spirit of Adventure”.
10. Spirit of Adventure – Part 2 (SESSION 9)
Doctor Vier contacts Doctor Uhen to request access to sickbay and mentoring for Sarza.
Doctor Del has a session with Chuck. (Chuck calls Korin at the end.)
Naja has a serious talk with Chuck about the agenda at R&D.
The following day, Del and Naja meet to discuss the day’s plan of introducing Korin to Chuck. The two kids seem to hit it off, spending the day working on a model of the Sagan and watching movies.
11. Spirit of Adventure – Part 3 (SESSION 10)
03.13.19 – SESSION 10 AUDIO
Korin and Chuck finish up their playdate.
12. Spirit of Adventure – Part 4 (SESSION 11)
03.15.19 – SESSION 11 AUDIO UNAVAILABLE
Inside Amukhaten’s Tomb, Sun, th’Aenar and Ullu battle the Pharoah’s mummy and excavate the first scepter. But when they reach the second location, they find that Nazis have raided the site.
Naja and Jarit meet to discuss the interaction of the boys.
13. Spirit of Adventure – Part 5 (SESSION 12)
03.24.19 – SESSION 12 AUDIO UNAVAILABLE
In the holodeck, Sun, th’Aenar and Ullu continue The Spirit of Adventure, leading the story to its conclusion after beating up some Nazis.
Naja and Chuck check in with his R+D team. Chuck is given a thought exercise where he imagines a frightening scenario and goes into a panic.
14. Day By Day – Part 1 (SESSION 13)
03.27.19 – SESSION 13 AUDIO
Sun, th’Aenar and Ullu convene to discuss the details of the crew’s first away mission.
Jarit checks in on the wellbeing of the IYMPs.
Doctor Uhen and Nurse Kotri run their first test simulations on the Emma program.
15. Day By Day – Part 2 (SESSION 14)
04.05.19 – SESSION 14 AUDIO
Kotri attempts to track down Naja through unconventional means.
After the stressful morning of Talak’s thought experiment, Chuck and Naja build a blanket fort together.
16. Day by Day – Part 3 (SESSION 15)
2019.04.09 – SESSION 15 AUDIO
Commander th’Aenar approaches Naja about an upcoming away mission.
Jacob and Korin get together in the observation lounge.
17. Day by Day – Part 4 (SESSION 16)
2019.04.12 – SESSION 16 AUDIO
Korin and Jacob finish their meetup.
On the morning of day 7, Naja meets with Jarit to discuss Chuck’s reaction to Talak’s thought experiment.
Commander th’Aenar requests Kotri’s presence on tomorrow’s away mission.
18. Day by Day – Part 5 (SESSION 17)
2019.04.16 – SESSION 17 AUDIO
Commander th’Aenar meets with T’ira regarding the Hanorak away mission. Then th’Aenar is included in the morning’s team Blueblood meeting and clued in on Chuck’s status.
Naja wakes Chuck and informs him about the away mission. It doesn’t go well.
19. Harmonious – Part 1 (SESSION 18)
2019.04.19 – SESSION 18 AUDIO
Ullu and Patel do some jogging and sparring.
Naja takes Chuck to help T’ira prepare for tomorrow’s away mission and they do some meditation.
Doctor Uhen starts helping Doctor Del set up aquariums in his office.
20. Harmonious – Part 2 (SESSION 19)
2019.05.03 – SESSION 19 AUDIO
Captain Sun and Commander Rabbit enjoy sharing dim sum and discussing current ship matters.
Kotri does her best to stalk Naja, mostly just makes Patel suspicious.
21. Harmonious – Part 3 (SESSION 22)
2019.05.31 – SESSION 22 AUDIO
Doctor Uhen and Crewmen Kotri run simulations with Emma to test her abilities in light emergency triage.
22. IYMP World Tour: Trill (SESSION 23)
2019.06.07 – SESSION 23 AUDIO
Jarit takes the IYMPs (+Korin) for a trip to the holodeck for a bonding activity and the first of a series of explorations to each other’s homeworlds.
At the end of the day, back at their homes it seems apparent that Tal and Sarza’s parents aren’t particularly satisfied with the execution of the IYMP program.
23. Harmonious – Part 4 (SESSION 24)
2019.06.14 – SESSION 24 AUDIO
Korin and Jacob enjoy an evening of being kids: making model kits and learning about bugs.
Rabbit and Sun visit the science lab to get to know Chuck better.
24. Harmonious – Part 5 (SESSION 25)
After managing to put Chuck down for a nap, Lieutenant Naja relays to Commander Del what’s happened thus far in her day and the plan for Del to keep an eye on Chuck during tomorrow’s away mission. A conversation arises about Chuck’s programming and questions about his potential emotional breaking point and how it should be approached.
Commander th’Aenar leads a meeting for the away team to acquaint (Lieutenant T’ira, Lieutenant Naja, Crewman Kotri, Ensign Patel and the loud and friendly Ensign Rawlings) and discuss concerns about the mission.
25. Harmonious – Part 6 (SESSION 26)
06.25.19 – SESSION 26 AUDIO
Following the staff meeting, Kotri approaches Naja about the schematics of her arm.
Naja, Jarit and Chuck talk about what will happen tomorrow during the away mission.
th’Aenar contacts his father for a pep talk.
26. Harmonious – Part 7 (SESSION 27)
06.27.19 – SESSION 27 AUDIO
Naja stops by sickbay to get Kotri up to speed on her prosthetic arm.
Chuck is allowed to see the away mission off as they beam down to Hanorak 5 Sub-moon 46.
The away team begins their search for useful rocks and minerals on the sub-moon, surrounded by a faint, low hum.
27. Harmonious – Part 8 (SESSION 28)
06.28.19 – SESSION 28 AUDIO
(Flashback to day 7) With the knowledge that Sarza will be visiting the sickbay in a few days, Doctor Uhen reluctantly reaches out to LT CMDR Del for some words of wisdom about the daunting prospect of spending time with a young person.
In the holodeck, Jarit Del introduces Chuck to some extremely daunting existential concepts, most of which Chuck is unable to comprehend and results in some system overheating.
In the IYMP bay, Tal gets a minor injury which Sarza repairs with skill.
28. Harmonious – Part 9 (SESSION 30)
07.12.19 – SESSION 30 AUDIO
Lieutenant sh’Vanith stops by the sickbay to run diagnostics on the Emma holoprojector system. In her conversation with Doctor Uhen, it becomes clear that she doesn’t think much of the Emma program.
Sessik arrives for one of the check up appointments he’s been having regularly since the azulosis outbreak. He reports, somewhat reluctantly, to Doctor Uhen that during meditation he has been witnessing ‘dreams’ of T’ira’s memories
29. Harmonious – Part 10 (SESSION 31)
The away team discovers a vein of an unknown mineral and T’ira and Patel repel down a cliff face to collect a sample.
30. Harmonious – Part 11 (SESSION 32)
Chuck is managing to keep himself together with Doctor Del in the holographic Sagan 2.
The away team looses communication with the ship and with each other. An avalanche forces them to seek shelter in some underground caves where they are ambushed and trapped by a mobile mineral substance.
31. Harmonious – Part 12 (SESSION 33)
Inside their crystalline corral, the away team discovers that the entity appears to be attempting communication.
Kotri tries to reach the ship.
32. Harmonious – Part 13 (SESSION 34)
Sun sends Ullu with a backup team to aid the first wave.
With Kotri’s help, Naja reconfigures th’Aenar’s prosthetic, allowing him to communicate with the mineral creature.
33. Harmonious – Part 14 (SESSION 35)
With th’Aenar incapacitated, it’s up to T’ira to mind meld with the entity and convince it to allow the away team to leave the planet.
34. Harmonious – Part 15 (SESSION 36)
Back on the Sagan, Uhen and Kotri discover the damage caused to th’Aenar’s prosthetics and attempt repairs.
Naja is reunited with a very happy Chuck. His and sh’Vanith’s work pays off when they’re able to successfully scan the sub-moon.
th’Aenar and T’ira discuss what they both experienced when connecting with the mineral entity.
35. Repercussions – Part 1 (SESSION 37)
Ullu and Rawlings have an evaluation discussion.
Naja, Chuck and Del catch up about their eventful day.
Debriefing with th’Aenar and Patel.
Kotri patches Patel up post-away mission.
36. Repercussions – Part 2 (SESSION 38)
th’Aenar has a call with his family, who are requested to the Sagan to repair his antennae.
Captain Sun informs Commander th’Aenar of Starfleet’s future plans for the Hanorak Lifeform.
37. Repercussions – Part 3 (SESSION 39)
Chuck has a call with Dr. Vier where they talk about having a sense of self.
Jarit and Korin have dinner.
th’Aenar contacts his mother at the end of the day.
38. Repercussions – Part 4 (SESSION 40)
Backstage Milestone Work
Kotri and Patel catch Sessik crying after an emotional dream.
Sarza’s mother discovers the two headed lemur that Sarza has been hiding under her bed.
Over breakfast, Rawlings announces to the lower deck crew that he’s organizing a soccer team.
Commander th’Aenar and Captain Sun share a meal.
th’Aenar and T’ira have a conference call with V’leth, the Vulcan Ambassador.
39. Repercussions – Part 5 (SESSION 41)
09.06.19 – SESSION 41 AUDIO
The support fleet is on the way to sort out future contact with the Hanorak Lifeform.
Captain Sun meets with Counsellor Del to discuss crew morale and… holonovels?
Vineeza must report to Commander th’Aenar that her daughter has smuggled a 2 headed Denobulan lemur onto the ship.
Jacob announces that he will be hosting a game for the other students.
40. Repercussions – Part 6 (SESSION 42)
Sessik shows up in sickbay to determine the nature of the emotions he is clearly experiencing.
In engineering, Chuck accidentally meets Tal.
41. Repercussions – Part 7 (SESSION 43)
09.13.19 – SESSION 43 AUDIO
Sarza is spending the afternoon in sickbay, meeting Doctor Uhen and getting access to medical equipment. But then her mother shows up with the lemur and Doctor Uhen is forced to give it a physical for a clean bill of health.
42. Repercussions – Part 8 (SESSION 44)
Captain Sun and Ambassador th’Aenar share a meal and something goes very wrong with their bridge.
43. Repercussions – Part 9 (SESSION 45)
Commander th’Aenar reports to sickbay to tell the doctor what has happened with the bridge. Uhen recruits a very reluctant Lieutenant Naja to work with the medical staff on the diagnostics.
44. Repercussions – Part 10 (SESSION 46)
Chuck is dropped off with Counselor Del and they pay a visit to the holodeck and the USS Cosmos. The explore more discussions of self and experiment with having “personal preferences”. They end up contacting Doctor Vier from the Cosmos bridge.
45. Repercussions – Part 11 (SESSION 47)
As the medical team delves further into the malfunction of th’Aenar’s implants, Doctor Uhen sees deep into the Commander’s mind.
46. Repercussions – Part 12 (SESSION 48)
Ullu and Patel take some time for some ocean swimming. He convinces her to join the forming soccer team.
With Del’s supervision, Sessik conveys to T’ira the memory recollections he is experiencing.
Chuck joins T’ira in the hydroponics bay to practice some botany tasks, but things don’t go well.
Naja convenes with Jarit to discuss Chuck’s continuing immersion into social settings. They decide to talk to the IYMPs about artificial intelligences.
47. Repercussions – Part 13 (SESSION 49)
Korin has a long-distance chat with his counselor back on the USS Perseus.
Sarza must get Lizo and Zoli cleaned up to meet Commander th’Aenar.
Lieutenant Naja interviews Tal to decide if he’s fit to spend time with Chuck.
Lizo and Zoli are introduced to Jarit and the IYMPs. Naja comes by for a discussion about artificial intelligence.
48. Repercussions – Part 14 (SESSION 50)
Naja deals with the aftermath of Chuck making mistakes in hydroponics and talks to Chuck about Tal.
Both Patel and Kotri avoid Rawlings (and Sessik.)
Th’Aenar touches base with his parents. Then he’s off to interview Sarza and the lemur.
Jarit and Korin have a cute evening.
49. Repercussions – Part 15 (SESSION 51)
Doctor Uhen and Nurse Kotri run some Emma simulations with a new, somewhat more reserved version of Emma sent by the Emma development team.
Chuck and Tal have the opportunity to spend some time together.
50. Repercussions – Part 16 (SESSION 52)
Sun and th’Aenar have lunch and the captain apologizes about her evasiveness regarding her family history.
The crew’s new soccer team meets for the first time.
51. Repercussions – Part 17 (SESSION 53)
The captain stops by sickbay for discuss upcoming events.
After running into the soccer team in the hallways, Chuck and Tal play frisbee in the holodeck.
T’ira teaches Sessik meditation through a human ritual of Yoga.
52. Repercussions – Part 18 (SESSION 54)
Uhen comes by Doctor Del’s office for some therapy and aquascaping.
Jarit coerces Commander th’Aenar to join him in the holodeck to help him with a personal project.
53. Repercussions – Part 19 (SESSION 55)
After playing with Tal for the afternoon, Naja puts Chuck to bed.
Late at night, Del returns home.
Commander th’Aenar contacts his parents, who are currently en route to rendezvous with the Sagan.
Commander th’Aenar contacts his parents, who are currently en route to rendezvous with the Sagan.
With the fleet assembling, the Starfleet higher ups arrive on the Sagan to deliver orders regarding the day’s away mission to again approach the Hanorak Lifeform. After the meeting, Ambassador V’leth corners T’ira for a lecture.
Doctor Uhen and Nurse Kotri greet Doctor Jenkins and Chief th’Atallen when they arrive. The three medical officers get to know each other in the sickbay while reviewing th’Aenar’s health.
54. Repercussions – Part 20 (SESSION 56)
While Uhen, Kotri and Jenkins are working, Rawlings appears at the sickbay with a sprained elbow.
The Sagan is weaponized in anticipation of recontacting the Hanorak Lifeform.
The away team reconnects with the lifeform.
55. Down Time – Part 1 (SESSION 57)
With the help of Doctor Del, Ensign Patel records a full report of his experience with the Hanorak Lifeform.
Sarza is required to report to Captain Sun for a review of her paper re: the dangers of lemur smuggling.
Doctor Jenkins, Doctor Uhen and Nurse Kotri continue their collaboration of upgrading th’Aenar’s prosthetics. They hope to be ready for surgery in 9 days.
56. Down Time – Part 2 (SESSION 58)
Talak conducts a thought experiment with Chuck where he is told something about his past.
Doctor Del crosses paths with Othos and they talk about dadly things.
57. IYMP World Tour – Earth (SESSION 59)
Jacob takes the students, T’ira, Jarit, Lizo and Zoli to the beach.
58. Down Time – Part 3 (SESSION 59)
The Doctors do some more Doctoring.
Sessik meets with T’ira for some more yoga training and talks about the soccer team.
59. Down Time – Part 4 (SESSION 60)
60. Down Time – Part 5 (SESSION 61)
61. Down Time – Part 6 (SESSION 62)
62. Down Time – Part 7 (SESSION 63)
63. Down Time – Part 8 (SESSION 64)
64. Down Time – Part 9 (SESSION 65)
65. Down Time – Part 10 (SESSION 66)
66. Down Time – Part 11 (SESSION 67)
67. Down Time – Part 12 (SESSION 68)
68. Down Time – Part 13 (SESSION 69)
69. Down Time – Part 14 (SESSION 70)
70. Down Time – Part 15 (SESSION 71)
71. Down Time – Part 16 (SESSION 72)
72. Down Time – Part 17 (SESSION 73)
73. Down Time – Part 18 (SESSION 74)
74. Down Time – Part 19 (SESSION 75)
77. Down Time – Part 20 (SESSION 76)
78. Down Time – Part 21 (SESSION 77)
79. Down Time – Part 22 (SESSION 78)
80. Down Time – Part 23 (SESSION 79)
81. Down Time – Part 24 (SESSION 80)
82. Down Time – Part 25 (SESSION 81)
83. Down Time – Part 26 (SESSION 82)
84. Down Time – Part 27 (SESSION 83)
Sarza returns home to find her mother giving Lizo and Zoli a bath.
Patel has another blanking experience and has a late night trip to sickbay with Kotri. On the brighter side, he gets some exciting news via subspace.
Jarit spends some time with Captain Sun, discussing holonovels.